Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday with the Family

Today, I woke and I was still at Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's house. This morning I hung out with Grandpa and Grandma while Mommy and Daddy slept in. Then it was time to go to church. I got to sit with Grandma The Great, Jean. She liked sitting by me. Then, once again, I tried to out preach the minister. Daddy had to take me out. I finally fell asleep at the end of the service. Mommy and Daddy took me home and I slept for a little while longer. Then it was time to get up and play. I played with Grandma the Great and Grandma Ruth. I had a lot of fun playing with my soccer ball. Great Grandma Jean rolled the ball to me and then I tried to roll it back to her. Soon it was time for my nap. I went down pretty easy for Mommy, but then I kept waking up. While the big people were eating Peggy, Grandma's neighbor, came for a visit with her daughter-in-law Lisa and her son Jacob. Jacob and I are only three weeks apart. We like each other. We touched hands and I laughed at him. He didn't like me laughing and started to cry. The big people just keep saying that next summer we both will be running around the side yard.
After dinner Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma finished making the applesauce. I was taking my nap and I kept waking up. Mommy kept putting me back to sleep. I have a little cough right now. Mommy is happy that I don't have a runny nose or fever.

I am having a lot of fun right now playing in my exersaucer with Grandma Sara right by me. Grandpa Buck just came in and I am so excited to play with him. I also like drinking out of my sippy cup.

I can now walk or rather jump if someone holds me up. I like to jump all the time. I would rather do that than try to crawl right now.

No comments: