Friday, September 21, 2007

Day with Mommy

This morning I woke up at 6:30 and I was hungry. I had not eaten since 10:00 the night before. Mommy was so excited that I slept so well. She fed me and I fell right back to sleep. I didn't wake up until 8:30. I was waiting in bed for someone to come and get me and who should come and pick up but Mommy. I looked at her and she smiled. I didn't smile because I was so confused. Mommy should be at work not here with me. She changed my very stinky diaper and then I got to go and hang out with Mommy and Daddy in their bed. It was so fun. I played with the blankets, pulled Mommy's hair and screamed. Then it was time to get up. Daddy went to take his shower and Mommy fed me my yummy rice cereal. I ate a big bowl and then I drank my whole bottle right down. Afterwards I had a great big burp. Then it was time for Daddy to go to school. This time I stayed home with Mommy. Mommy says that I have a bad cough and so I couldn't go and play with my friends. Mommy and I made muffins this morning. She said that I was a big help to her. I was getting sleepy so Mommy put me down for my morning nap. I slept for two hours and in that time Mommy got most of the house cleaned. She worked very hard. When I got up I was hungry. I sucked down a six ounce bottle and then it was off to the Post Office to mail a package to some friends in Waupun. I didn't really take an afternoon nap. I slept for a little while in my crib but then I just wanted to snuggle Mommy, but I didn't want to sleep.

Tonight for supper I had squash. I like it. So far I have tried: green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, and squash. I like all of them except the green beans. I make funny faces when Mommy gives them to me.


I like spending the day with Mommy, I really miss her when she is at work and I think that she really misses me as well.


P.S. We now have internet at home so I can blog more often.

No comments: