Friday, September 14, 2007

Hanging out with Grandma Sara

Last night I got to hang out with Grandma Sara. Daddy came and picked me up from Kate's and took me to Grandma Sara's house. When we first got to the house I fell asleep. I got up from my nap when Mommy was coming in the door. We played for a while and then I got hungry. Mommy fed me my peas. I like peas much better than green beans. After eating all my peas for the first time I got a drink. Then it was time to get dressed and go visit Mommy's high school. They were dedicating their new athletic stadium tonight. We didn't stay very long because it was so cold.
Today I went to visit my Grandma The Great that is the new name we have for Great Grandma Jean. I showed Grandma The Great all of my new tricks. She has not seen me sit on my own or jump up and down. Grandma Sara, Mommy and I went to the Fulton Street Farmers Market to buy apple, because Mommy and Grandma Sara were going to make applesauce. They started a little after 12:30 and then Uncle Chris called. Grandma talked to him while Mommy tried to put me to sleep. After a while, Mommy got on the phone and then I got to talk to Uncle Chris. He told Mommy to stop bugging me. Then Mommy informed him that I was very happy. I took a good nap and Mommy and Grandma worked very hard. Then I got up and helped Grandma and Mommy.
During dinner Mommy and Daddy were talking about having to drive home and they didn't want to have to do that, so they decided that we should stay at Grandpa and Grandma's house until Monday. I am glad that we are staying, then I get to see Grandpa and all the people at Grandpa and Grandma's church.

No comments: