Monday, September 10, 2007

Playing With Grandpa Buck

I went to see Dr. Green on Friday. He said that I am a very strong and healthy little boy. I am 27 and one quarter inches and 15 lbs 4 oz. Mommy and Daddy could not believe how big I have gotten. Saturday night was another first in our house. Mommy and Daddy fed me green beans for dinner. I am not so sure that I like them. I kept pulling funny faces and then last night they fed them to me again and I made even more funny faces.


Uncle Chris do you like my soccer outfit?

Today, I got to come and play with Grandpa Buck all day. Daddy dropped me off around 8:15 and then he went to school. Grandpa and I played for a while and then it was time to eat. Grandpa fed me my cereal and bottle. Then it was time to play again. Grandpa got me down for a nap and I slept for two and half hours. When I woke up I was a hungry little boy. I drank my bottle right down and then it was playtime. Mommy called about this time and I tried to get the phone. Then it was time for Daddy to come and play. We are staying at Grandpa and Grandma's for the afternoon because Mommy and Daddy have a meeting tonight in Grand Rapids. Grandma Sara is very excited about this because I will still be here when she gets home from work.

I am doing really well at my different babysitters. I played with the other kids and we laughed a lot together.

No comments: