Friday, November 23, 2007

Dirty Diapers, Baths, and Fire!


Yesterday, I went to Grandpa Buck's and Grandma Sara's for Thanksgiving. I had turkey and sweet potatoes for lunch. Grandma the Great was there as well. She got down on the floor and played with me for a long time. It was wonderful and I got a fire truck to play with. I had to leave the fire truck at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I think that I should have taken it with me and you will find out why later.

This morning Mommy was trying to put me down for my nap and I did not want to go. After while she came into the room to check on me. I was smelly, she started to change my diaper, and she called Daddy for back up and I got my first bath of the day. Then Daddy put me down for a nap. After my nap I played for a while and then I was sleepy again and Mommy put me down for my nap. When I got up from my nap Uncle Chris was on the phone. I got to talk with him. While we were talking to Uncle Chris Mommy and Daddy decided to have fire in the fireplace. Everything went well for awhile but then the house started to fill with smoke. Mommy rushed me down stairs and she and Daddy got buckets and took wood that was on fire and put it outside and sprayed it out. The house still smells a lot like smoke. We have been hanging out in the basement. After the excitement of the fire Mommy and Daddy eat there pizza. Mommy made a special pizza it was chicken, broccoli Alfredo. It turned out really well. Then I had my bath, I played with my pelicans and duck. After my bath I eat my cereal and Mommy gave me drink. I didn't want to go to sleep. Finally, Mommy gave up and put me on the floor to play. That was all I needed, I filled my diaper again. Mommy, took me up stairs to change my diaper and she once again had to call Daddy for help. So I got my third bath of the day. Now I am snuggled in for the night.

No comments: