Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sleeping is for Wimps And I am NO WIMP!


This is my new saying for the week. Mommy is not so happy with my new saying. You see last week I would go to bed around 8:00 pm and I would not wake up until 6:00 am. Mommy liked this a lot she was getting her beauty sleep. However, I like the night life like my Daddy so this week I am reminding her that I am my Daddy's son. I started the week off by getting up once a night and worked up to last night where I woke up three times and I was wake from 4:00 am until Mommy finally got me back to sleep a little after 6:00 am. She was mad at me and kept telling me it was night time and night time means sleepy time. I am not so fond of my naps right now either. I would much rather play. By play, I mean get into all things that I am not suppose to get into; the fire place, Christmas presents Mommy was hiding, the printer, outlets, and the list could on. Doesn't she and Daddy know that all of these things are really cool.


Today, I went with Mommy and Daddy to the DMV to get Mommy a new drivers license. It was fun I talked and smiled at a lot of people. Then it was off to Meijer's to get me so turkey and sweet potatoes for lunch tomorrow. Mommy didn't want me to feel left out of the Thanksgiving meal.

No comments: