Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Flu is no fun!


Today, I have not been myself. I was home with Daddy all day. He feed me my lunch and then we both ended up wearing my lunch as so did the downstairs couch. I didn't want to sleep much today. I just wanted Daddy to hold me. Mommy had a meeting after school so she got home later than usual. Mommy gave me a drink and then we cuddled for a while. Then it was time for my bath. Mommy felt my head and body and I was really warm. She and Daddy took my temperature it was 100.4 degrees. I then had my bath I did not feel like playing very much. After my bath Mommy and I went downstairs to snuggle and Daddy went to the library to study. All of a sudden Mommy's legs were wearing what I ate last. After we both got changed I did it all again. This time it was even more yucky stuff. Mommy then called, Grandma Sara and Emily and while she was talking to Emily I threw up again. After talking to them she called the doctor and took my temp again I was up another degree. The doctor gave her some advice on what to do. Then Mommy called Daddy to come home. Now they are both home with me and I like that. I will keep you posted on how I am feeling.

No comments: