Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Back

I have been growing while I have been away. My two top teeth are in and Mommy says that they are sharp. A few weeks ago my grandpa and grandma Van Hill came for a visit. We did lots of cool things. They took care of me on Friday when Mommy was working and Daddy was in class. I took a good nap for them. Grandpa and Grandma have been helping Daddy around the house. They moved the washer and dryer to new places in the basement. Saturday night we all went out to dinner at Logan's I had fun pulling my socks off and throwing them on the floor. After a while they were so full of peanut shells that Mommy would not even out them on me.



That same weekend my Great Aunt Mary came into town. I had fun showing her my tricks. I was shy at first I even cried a little bit, but then we had fun playing on the floor.


This week is really busy for both Mommy and Daddy. Mommy had conferences with parents from her school. Daddy dropped me off at Mommy's school and then Mommy brought me to Grandpa and Grandma's house. I played there for a little while and then they took me my Great Uncle Bob's house to hang out with other relatives. Daddy showed up later for dinner. My Great Uncle John was in town from Colorado. He made me laugh and lot.


Today, Daddy started his Greek and Hebrew seminar that will help him pass some tests he has to take. Mommy picked me up from Kate's. I had a lot of fun playing with Joshua.

Tonight Mommy gave me some graham cracker sticks I ate them right up. I try to pull myself up on furniture.

No comments: