Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting Better

I am starting to feel better. I have been sick for the last few days and so has Mommy. That is why we have been slacking off in our blogging. We have a lot to catch you up on. On Monday, I was too sick to go and play with my friends Emma and Caleb so I went with Mommy to Lansing, Michigan. It is the capital of Michigan. Mommy was attending the LDA conference. That stands for the Learning Disabilities Association of Michigan. I learned a lot about what Mommy does. She said that I was a trooper. I did so well while we were there. I played with my toys, ate my food, and I even took a few naps. The people at the conference kept coming up and smiling at me. On Tuesday, I stayed at Grandpa and Grandma's house and this time I got to play with Grandma Sara. We had tons of fun playing, reading, and doing lots of giggling together, however, she and Daddy noticed spots on my tongue. When Mommy came home there were more spots and she took me to the Dr. Dr. Green said that I would be fine and gave Mommy and me some medicine to take. I like the medicine and don't put up a fight when Mommy and Daddy have to give it to me. Wednesday, Mommy stayed home from work because I was still sick and so was she. We both took good naps and played a lot together. Today, I played with Daddy. My favorite games now are grab my sock and pull it off, crawl to the fire place, or crawl to the wood and try and eat it. I also look for any paper I can get my hands on. I am able to get into places and grab things faster than Mommy and Daddy can reach to put it away. I am getting pretty good at this crawling thing. Last night while Mommy was getting my bath ready I stood and held on to the side of tub and watched it fill with water. I love the sound of water because I know that means bath time!

Last weekend we took some professional pictures. It was a lot of fun. I got to play with some old wooden blocks and wore my favorite outfit: a hat from great uncle Ken, all the way in San Francisco, and an outfit from grandma (that's what we call her) Mary, who lives in Miami. Here is the link to the pictures of me at Sears. (I will keep trying to get the link to work. Dominique)

No comments: