Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to my cousin Malori!!

Happy Birthday Malori!!! I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you. I heard that you had fun with Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill. I would have taken the wrapping paper for you. I like to play with paper. I especially like eating it however, my Mommy always grabs the paper out of my hand. I guess she likes paper even more than I do. Friday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Sears to get my picture taken again. We waited for a long time to get my pictures taken. I did a really good job. I will post the link as soon as they send it to my Mommy. When we got home Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara were at our house. I played with them for a while. It was so much fun. Then it was bed time and they went home. On Saturday, I played with Mommy and Daddy and we all went running. I have a cold and so I am not sleeping very well at night. This is hard on Mommy she is tired all the time. This afternoon we drove to Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's. When we got there they were talking to Uncle Chris. I got so excited to hear his voice I tried to grab the phone and eat him up.



Here I am helping Mommy do the laundry. She put me in the basket to keep me from messing up all the folded clothes.
As you can guess, I am ready to get out!!!

No comments: