Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Running


This morning when I got up I went to play with Sara . We had a lot of fun. Sara showed me all the new toys she got for her birthday on Friday. Then I showed her how I can crawl all over the place. We had fun playing and making dirty diapers that her Mom had take care of for us. When Daddy came to pick me up I smiled and laughed at him. When we got home we both took a nap. Mine was longer than Daddy's. After my nap it was time to get in the car and go visit Mommy at work. I get to go to Mommy's work every Tuesday now for a while. Daddy had a late meeting so he has to drop me off with Mommy. I like visiting Mommy at work. I get to smile and show off all of my tricks to the teachers at Mommy's school. We didn't stay a school very long because I was ready to eat. Mommy drove us home and she sang me silly songs so I wouldn't cry. After eating Mommy put me in jogger and we went for a run. I like being outside and looking at all the trees and cars that go past. When we got home I played for a while and then it was time to eat my dinner. Tonight I had apples and cherries and I was still hungry so Mommy gave me some squash as well. After eating so much I need another drink. As I finished drinking Daddy came home. Mommy and I played while Daddy did his run. When Daddy got back it was time for my bath. I have a little chair that I sit in now when I take a bath. I love to play with my pelicans and duck in the bath tub. After my bath I had some cereal and then it was time for bed. Good Night!

No comments: