Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Rainy Sunday

Today it has rained all day. I did not get to go outside and play. Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and I went shopping. I need more wipes and diapers so it was off to Target. Then we went to the Gap. Mommy and Daddy had fun picking out new clothes for me to wear. Then it was time for Mommy to pick out some new clothes. It has been a long time since she bought a lot of new clothes for herself. Daddy was very proud of her. After the Gap we went to Meijer's to pick up some food. When we got home Mommy made made some more freezer meals.
This morning Daddy and I got up and played while Mommy slept in. I like the weekends when I can play with both Mommy and Daddy at the same time. When Mommy and Daddy were eating lunch I wanted to eat as well. So Mommy got me some apple sauce to eat. After lunch it was time for another nap. I slept for two hours Mommy and Daddy were glad that I finally had a good nap.


In the afternoon Mommy started packing all the books that are in my room away. She is afraid that I will get into the now that I am crawling. She doesn't want me rip up her books. After packing the books up Mommy started packing my bag. She told me that we were going to go stay at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Daddy has to go to class earlier. I had a lot of fun showing Grandpa Buck how well I crawl.

No comments: