Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Seven Months Old Today

Today is another milestone in my life. I have been in Mommy and Daddy's arms now for seven months and they feel so blessed to have me. It has been a great day. I spent the morning playing with my Grandpa Buck while Daddy was preaching a sermon at the Seminary. Then, Daddy took me home and we played together for a long time. Then, I was ready for a nap. Daddy and I laid down on the couch and I laughed at him. I only cried a little. After some more cuddling we both fell asleep. I like sleeping on my Daddy. I used to do that a lot. After our nap it was time to play again. Mommy had a meeting after school so she got home late. I was so excited to see her I waved. Okay, so I moved my hand and they thought it was a wave. Mommy fed me some yummy squash and I got lots to drink. Then, we were off to church for Mommy and Daddy's dinner. I got to see lots of friends and show off my teeth. They were all so impressed. After dinner we went to Meijer to pick up food for me and Mommy and Daddy. After we got home it was time for my bath. I love bath time. I splash and scream. I love it when Mommy pours water all over me. Mommy put on my grease and then it was time to snuggle in for bed. It has been a great day.

No comments: