Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Calvin Soccer Game

I watched Grandpa Buck coach the Calvin College Men's Soccer Team today. They won the game 2-0. Go Calvin!!! After the game Grandpa let me play on the field and then Mommy introduced me to the the head soccer coach. Grandpa say's that one day I will play for Calvin. I was dressed to play. Daddy put me in my soccer outfit so that I would fit in with the rest of the team.

After the game Grandma Sara and I went to visit Grandma the Great at Raybrook. She was so excited to see me. I have done a lot of growing since I saw her last. I am on the verge of crawling. I am up on my haunches and I even move my legs forward, however, every time I try to move my arms I fall over. Mommy thinks that in the next few days to weeks I will be crawling.

I am staying at Grandpa and Grandma's house tonight. Daddy had to go to a meeting and Mommy wanted to go to the soccer game. So, we decieded to stay over night. Grandma and I are playing right now and tomorrow Grandpa and I will play while Daddy is at class.

No comments: