Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Lazy Sunday With Mom and Dad

I'm Going to be a goalie like my Grandpa Buck and Mommy!
Here is my buddy Saprissa. Grandpa Buck got him for me in Costa Rica.
We went to church this morning and I lasted longer in church than Ihave before. Then I got too loud and Daddy took me out. We went to the library where we sat in a big chair and looked out the window. Looking out any window is a fun activity for me. When church was over we talked for a while but then it was time to head home. I was very sleepy. I took a short nap when we got home. Then I woke up hungry and I was still very sleepy. It took Mommy a long time to put me back down. When I finally fell asleep Mommy went and took a nap. She was tired as well. I slept for a while but then I was ready to get up. Daddy came and got me because Mommy was still sleeping. Daddy and I went downstairs to play and watch the football games. When Mommy woke up she came down and joined us. I started to get sleepy again and Mommy got me back to sleep. Daddy had gone out running. After my third short nap of the day mommy fed me squash in the bigger container (Stage 2) and I got a long drink. After my drink Mommy went running. I stayed home and played with Daddy. This weekend I got to play a lot with both my parents. Daddy got most of his big projects done for school. He does not have school Monday or Tuesday. I get to have another two days with Daddy. I am so excited. I'm sure that we will have lots of fun adventures.

No comments: