Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me Happy Birthday to Me!

I am One Year old today. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast this year has gone. I had my birthday party yesterday. I went to Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's. First Daddy had to preach then it was time to get in the car. When I got to G and G's house it was full of people. I gave a great big smile to Grandma the Great. Then it was time for lunch. I was not that interested in my food there were to many people to watch. After my bottle the big people ate while I played with my wrapped presents. After lunch Mommy and Daddy said I could open up my presents. I had a lot of fun ripping off the paper. I wanted eat the paper but Mommy kept grabbing it out of my mouth. I got the Fisher Price School Bus and Boat from the Terpstra gang. Grandma Ruth and Grandma the Great gave me some new clothes. Marlin brought me some bubbles which I am really excited about. Finally, Grandpa and Grandma gave me the Fisher Price Garage. I had a lot of fun playing with them yesterday and today. After the presents Mommy put me in my seat and gave me a cupcake. I had a lot of fun eating and more importantly smashing my cake all over the place. I was not sure what to do at first because everyone was looking at me. Then Mommy put some in my mouth and it tasted so yummy. I decided it was okay to eat some more.

No comments: