Monday, March 10, 2008

Milk Does A Body Good!

I am now drinking milk from a cup instead of a bottle of formula. The transition has gone pretty well according to Mommy. Daddy has a different opinion. I like to drink the milk only when Mommy is around. I have now been a one year old for a whole week. My favorite new thing is lie on the floor and kicking my feet and screaming. I think I am very funny. Mommy and Daddy don't think it is very funny.

Last week Friday, we had some people go through our house. Mommy and Daddy cleaned and packed things away like crazy people. The best part was I got to spend the day at Grandpa Buck's house. They were not home during the day but they came home in the afternoon and I got to play with them while Mommy and Daddy went to pick up our Kia. My Great Uncle Robert was fixing it. Mommy and Daddy are glad to have two cars again.

Today we heard that the people who went through the house liked it. We hope they come back and want to see it again. We are having an open house on Saturday, so Mommy and Daddy will have clean really well again this weekend.

No comments: