Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Little Playing Machine

I like reading about Mommy's school.
Daddy can read and so can I.
No, Mommy I will not look at you. I want to hear the story Daddy is reading.
I am a little playing machine or so Mommy says. I sit and empty out my toy boxes at least five or six times a day. It is a game between Mommy and me. She fills them up with my toys and I tip them over, and so the game goes on. I also like it when Mommy and Daddy chase after me on their hands and knees. I squeal with delight and then crawl away again. Another favorite thing is to look out the window and watch the cars and people go by. There are so many more people outside now that it is getting warmer. I can't wait until I can play outside and go to a park. Mommy keeps saying that she is going to take me and I don't know what it is.

Last weekend was our first open house and three couples came through. Two of the couples liked the house. We hope they want to come back for another look. This weekend we are having Daddy's Aunt Beth and Uncle Stan come and stay with us. They are visiting their new grandbaby. His name is Abram and he is cute. I got to see him today. Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe I was ever that small. Babies grow up fast they say. Mommy had a saying that use to hang in my room that said "Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow, so quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep for I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep." This hung in her room when she was a baby. Grandma Sara gave it to her when I came home from the hospital.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca