Thursday, March 13, 2008

Out for a Walk in the Sun!!!

When Mommy got home from work, she called Aunt Emily to see if she and Sara wanted to go for a walk. They said YES! So Mommy put me in a new warm coat and loaded me in the car and we were off to their house to go walking. Sara and I got to sit in our joggers and talk to each other and the wide world around us. I think the Mommies enjoyed walk and talking. The sun shone down on us and wind stayed away until the very end of the walk. This weekend we are getting together so that the big people can talk and the best part is Sara and I can play together. Mommy counted and she only has 12 more weeks of school left. Then she will be home everyday with me. I am excited and so is she, although it will be hard for her to leave her students behind.
After our walk I ate a big dinner of sweet potatoes, cheese, a whole wheat wrap, and lots of milk. I am getting better and better at my sippy cup everyday. We are having an open house this weekend so come and stop by from 11:30 until 12:30 at our house. We won't be here but you can see how clean it is. Mommy and Daddy are hoping the house sells quickly.

I am tired of this cupcake. Please put me to bed!

No comments: