Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tattoo

This week I got my first tattoo. (Don't worry it is only the stick-on kind!) Mommy had received it from one of her students for Valentine's Day. We both thought it would be funny if she put in on my arm and then we told Daddy that she had gotten me a tattoo. When Daddy saw it he just laughed.

Mommy had her first full week of school since the middle of January. Otherwise she has had at least one snow day each week. We both liked all the snow days that she had off. This weekend we are celebrating my first birthday! Tomorrow we are going to Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's for a party. Then on Monday, Mommy and Daddy are going to give me a special party for the three of us. I will let you know how the parties go and what I get. I have found presents hidden in different places but I can't get them open no matter how hard I try.

No comments: