Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break in Miami

Hi everyone, I am back from my spring break trip to Miami. I had a wonderful time, I got to hang out with my Great Grandma Buchholz for the first few days of my trip. It took us 23 hours to drive down to Boynton Beach, Florida. The van ride was long and hard on everyone. But, Mommy said that I did a great job. I sat in my seat and played with my toys. We stopped and different places a long the way. I got to visit new states and go for walks in gas stations. I had dirty socks that I could wear to walk around the different stops.
After the long car ride Mommy and Daddy took me the pool at Great Grandma Buchholz's place. I love the pool, I played in my boat and I even put my face in the water a few times. We stayed at her house for two day. I swam both days.
After church on Sunday we drove a little more and then came to my Mary and Peter's house. Mary came a got me out of the car, but I had to have a diaper change first, I had my second blow out of the day. Mommy hosed me off with the garden hose. I was not happy with her. Then we all went inside and talked. I just followed Uncle Peter with my eyes, I had never seen anyone so tall. We all a had a big dinner and then we to bed.

Then next morning Daddy got up and ran 14 miles. Mommy and I went for a walk to Coral Reef Park, there we saw all different kinds of birds, ducks, and even a goose. I had fun yelling "HI"to everyone we passed on our walk. After we got back I took a nap and the big people went for a swim. After my nap I went swimming in the big pool and the little pool that Grandma the Great bought for me right before we left.


Stay tuned for what happened next !

No comments: