Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Warm Weather Come Back

Visiting with Grandma the Great on Saturday at her house.
Grandma Ruth stopped by as well

The weather has turned cold the last few days, I wish that the temp would go back up. I miss playing outside, going for walks, and to the park. The tulips are in full bloom right now. Next week is Tulip Time here in Holland. I have my outfit all ready to go. Mommy is so excited to dress me in it and start snapping all kinds of pictures. She is going to be home two days next week so that we can go the parades and do other Tulip Time things. I will keep you posted on that.

Tonight I took about five steps on my own for Mommy and of course when Daddy got back from the store I refused to show him what I could do. I am playing with Mommy and Daddy. It is funny to watch how excited they get when I take just a few steps. They clap and tell how great I did and then they always want more. I get a kick out of watching them and so we all end up laughing on the floor together.

Music is another favorite thing of mine. Any time I hear music I have to move my body and I have to direct it.
This video is of me and the fly.

No comments: