Monday, April 14, 2008

More Spring Break

Here is Daddy's treat for finishing his 14 mile run. This is the brownie that Mary made him.
On Tuesday, Mommy, Grandma Sara, and Great Aunt Mary went to work out in the morning. I stayed back with Daddy and Grandpa Buck. When they got back we went shopping at the Falls, that is a huge outdoor mall. Great Aunt Mary bought me a really cool outfit that will fit in the fall. I will be so styling I think that all the little girls will fall in love with me. After the mall it was home for lunch and a nap. After my long nap Grandma Sara, Daddy, Mommy and I went to Matheson Hammock which is a park on the ocean.
I finally got to put my feet in the ocean. It was okay. The sky however was getting darker and darker. Then Daddy tried to get me touch the ocean in a different spot but I didn't want to feel it again. I kept pulling up my feet. That night after I was in bed Mommy's cousin Will came home. They stayed up late talking together. In the morning I got to meet Will and his girlfriend Simone. I liked both of them, I kept saying hi and I even gave them hugs and kisses when they left.
On Wednesday Grandma Sara got sick. She could hardly play with me, she sat on the edge of the pool while I played in my boat. Then she put me in my little pool. I had so much fun playing in there. Mommy and Daddy had gone out for the afternoon with Great Aunt Mary. They got to see the city of Miami from the convertible that Mary drives. Mary took them to see the condo she and Uncle Peter have by South Beach. Then they got to go the beach and stick their legs in the water. After that they went to really cool bakery and out for lunch on Lincoln Ave. They really enjoyed everything that they saw and they had fun getting out and not having to be responsible for me for a while.


Thursday was the best day weather wise the sun was shining all day long, however, Grandpa, Mary, Peter, and Daddy all got sick. Grandma was feeling a little better that day. Mommy and I were the only ones who did not get sick at all. I played in the pool with both Mommy and Daddy.


Friday, we got up packed the van and settled in for the long drive back to Michigan. It took us 25 hours. That is a very long time to be in a van. We were all ready to get out and be in our own homes. I had a great time, but coming home was good to.

No comments: