Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back in Wisconsin



I ma back in Wisconsin for the weekend. We left yesterday about 3:45 in the afternoon Michigan time and arrived in Waupun about 9:30 Michigan time. The traffic was pretty good, it would have been better if there was no road construction. Daddy drove and Mommy and I sat in the back seat and made faces at each other. I got to eat my first Mc Donald's Happy Meal. Mommy ordered it for both of us. She had my fries and drink but I ate my whole hamburger and bun. I was a hungry little boy. We stopped at the first Wisconsin rest stop and I got to go down my first slide, it was fun. As we got closer to Milwaukee Daddy need help with the map and so I explained all the route that he should take. When we got to the house where we stayed last summer I just wanted to go to exploring. I was no longer tired. The house is mostly empty except for a bed for Mommy and Daddy, a crib for me with a rocking chair and then in the kitchen a table with three chairs. After we unloaded all of our stuff it was time for my bath and then off to bed. I think Mommy and Daddy went to bed right after me. This morning I have had a lot of fun exploring some more. I like houses with nothing in them so much more room for me to play. Daddy is running now and when he gets back I think we are heading out for the day. I will write more later.

No comments: