Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Pentathlon at the Buchholz's

Eating my yummy, 4th of July flag cookie on Great Grandma B's lap.

Blowing my whistle and playing in the water.

Grandma Sara and Grandpa Buck hosted the Terpstra family for the 4th of July. Grandma thought we need to have a bunch of games to play so the 1st Annual Buchholz Pentathlon was started. We played 7 holes of Frisbee Golf, Golf, Ladder Ball, Soccer, and Croquet. It was a really fun time.

I played all of the sports, I really like trying to hit the golf balls into the basket and croquet. Mommy feed me an early lunch and then it was time for my nap. I slept for a long time and every one had arrived. Mommy came in to check on me and found that I had some how gotten my arms out of my shirt and pushed down around my waist. A little while later Mommy came back and I was kind of waking up and Mommy asked me if I wanted to join the party. I said no at first and then I found out Bob, Marj, Ruth, and baby Isabelle were here. I had to get up and see them . My new friend of the day with Krista, I wanted to be by me when ever I did anything. I even got to show her a toad in Grandma's backyard.

We had a very yummy lunch/supper this afternoon. The best part of the flag cookie that Mommy made. I wanted to have more and more. Then after everyone had gone home, Mommy and Daddy took me on a bike ride around the neighborhood.

No comments: