Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last Weekend

Mommy, Daddy, and I have been very busy this week. So busy that we didn't have time to blog about last weeks visit with Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina. They arrived early on Friday afternoon. I had not even fallen asleep yet for my nap. Last week I moved into my big boy bed and the transition has not gone very smoothly.
I get up and play or read books for hours. On Friday when Grandpa and Grandma arrived, Mommy caught me playing in the guest bedroom closet. I jumped down from a plastic tub just as Mommy opened the door and the metal piece caught just under my eye. Another cut under the eye and it was the same eye as the last two times. Mommy was worried but it wasn't too bad just a scratch. After I calmed down Daddy laid with me until I fell asleep.


When I woke up we all went out to the our garden at the Greenfield's. I had fun playing in the dirt and swinging on the swings. On Saturday we hung around the house and played outside. I loved playing with the garbage truck that Grandpa Gil brought me. Before they got to the house I had asked Mommy if Grandpa was going to bring me a present. She told me that I wasn't going to get anything. She was wrong!

No comments: