Monday, July 27, 2009

Party/Wedding

Me with my Great Aunt's and Grandma! It was a little windy out by the corn fields.
Me and my Krista girl! I asked Mommy the whole way to MI from WI if I was going to see Krista.
Grandma Sara and all of her brother and sister and her Mom.

I got to go to a wedding this past weekend. Okay, so I took a super long nap and made Mommy and Uncle Chris miss the wedding, but we did go to the reception. Most of Mommy's cousins and all of her Aunts and Uncle were there. I had so much fun at the party as I called it. We got to eat first, which was so nice. I had yummy potatoes, chicken, and a roll. After I finished eating Mommy took me outside to play on the big playground that was right next to the church. I went up and down the slide, played on the swings, and threw rocks. I even played with lots of my second cousins while Mommy was talking to her cousins. When we went inside for cake, I ate my cheese cake quickly and then I went running off to find Krista and Baby Belle. I even got in a few dance moves while the Bride and Groom were dancing together. The best part of the night for me was playing upstairs with all of the toys and being able to look down at everyone else.

This morning Uncle Chris and Grandpa Buck went and played golf. Mommy, Grandma, and I walked to park at Mommy's old elementary school. There were a lot of kids there and I got to play with them it was a lot fun. Mommy helped to put in that playground when she worked as a janitor at the school. She told me funny stories about what she use to play as a little girl on that playground during school.

Last night Great Uncle Ken, and Great Aunt Ruth came over for supper and a fire. I liked sitting by the fire. I wanted to go back to our campsite. Mommy told me that we couldn't do that.

Tomorrow, I think we are going to the John Ball Zoo! I can't wait to see all the animals!

No comments: