Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daddy's Cars

When we were visiting Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill back in January they gave Daddy his old Matchbox Cars to take home. About a week ago when Mommy and I were downstairs changing the wash load I found them asked to take one of the boxes upstairs. I have had so much fun playing with them every day. I especially love the ambulance and fire truck ones.
Yesterday, was Daddy's birthday and I sang happy birthday to him all day long. In the morning Mommy told me to go and say "Happy Birthday Daddy," instead of saying that I asked Daddy if we were having "donuts for breakfast". We did this for my birthday and I remembered it. Mommy and Daddy can't forget anything any more. So Daddy went out and got us all donuts.

He and Mommy went out for dinner together and had a very nice time and they even got me a present. It was a little fishing net or butterfly net for this summer. I have been taking it with me wherever I go today. Mommy and I went out today and I got to buy Daddy some chocolate. I paid for it with money from my wallet. I was very proud of myself. I took a great nap this afternoon it was three and half hours long. After my nap it was time to play outside in the sunshine.




Today, I also set up a great lunch for all of us to have. I knew that Mommy was not feeling well and I wanted to help out the best I could.

No comments: