Monday, March 2, 2009

Update



Here is an update on what has been happen over the last few days. When I got back from MI I started swimming lessons. I have had two lessons last week and I am looking forward to more this week.




Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait for it. I have been convinced that Mommy and Daddy have been hiding presents all around the house for me. (No)




This morning I woke up and was begging Daddy for cakes with frosting. Mommy made some cinnamon logs for us to eat. Then it was off to Fond du Lac to shop. I think that Mommy and Daddy bought some things for my birthday. Daddy kept trying to keep looking at other things while Mommy put things in the cart upside down so I couldn't see them. We went for Lunch to Helen's Kitchen I got a pancake with M&M's on it for the eyes and nose. Then while we were talk to some people from church out waitress overheard that it is my birthday tomorrow and she got some other waitress together and they came out with a cupcake and candle and sang Happy Birthday to me. I was shy until they left and then I ate almost the whole cupcake myself and I had eaten a lot of my pancake already. I have been on an eating and sleeping streak for the past few days. Mommy and Daddy are very happy with me.


I can't wait for tomorrow and the weekend to see my Grandparents!!!!



No comments: