Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! 2 years old!

I turned 2 years old today. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how time has flown by. This morning I got to snuggle in bed with both of them and they told me how special I am. Then we all headed downstairs for a breakfast of donuts that Daddy had bought yesterday.
After my yummy donut and juice it was time to get ready for swimming lessons. Mommy and I drove to Beaver Dam and we were the only ones at the lessons for the first 15 minutes. I loved jumping into the water and when Mommy would go under the water and I went under once. I my favorite part is when we sing Wheels and the Bus and Ring around the Rosie. After that is was home. Mommy and I played together until lunch time. I got to pick my lunch, I chose tomato soup with grilled cheese.





After eating my lunch I got to open my presents. My parents got me the best presents the characters from Cars the movie. I loved playing with them and I even surprised Mommy and Daddy with how many of their names I knew.







Then it was time for cake. Mommy bought a little alligator cake from Wal-Mart yesterday. We all got to dig in and enjoy it. After cake I played for a while and then Mommy tried to put me down for my nap but I was on a sugar high.








She let me play for a while longer and then it was time for nap. Tonight Mommy, Daddy and I sat down and I got to watch Cars with them. It has been a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who called to say Happy Birthday and those who wrote on Mommy's facebook page.

No comments: