Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Birthday Party with my Cars Cake!!!!

This weekend Grandpa Gil and Grandma Alina came in from Sioux Falls for my birthday. On Friday while I was taking my nap Grandpa and Grandma arrived. I was very excited to see them it did take me a few minutes to wake up and then I was off and playing with them.



I even got to open my presents. I got play dough toys, bubbles, a word game, and a cool Lighting Mc Queen book. They also brought me a cool Lighting Mc Queen tent to play in. Then is was time to play outside because is was so warm on Friday.

I jumped in the puddles, rode in my car, kicked my soccer, and played basketball. Mommy took a shovel and tried to break down the huge snow piles again. Grandpa, Grandma, and Daddy watched my play. Then they took us to Pizza Ranch for supper. I had fish for the first time and I liked it.


Saturday morning Grandma wasn't feeling very well so she didn't eat cinnamon rolls with us. About mid-morning we went to the thrift store. After lunch Grandma and I both took a nap. I woke up and Grandpa Gil came up and got me I sat with him in the big brown rocking chair and fell asleep again. Mommy finally had Grandpa wake me up about 4:00.



I had gone down for my nap at 12:30. I needed my sleep because I knew my friends were coming for my party. About 5:30 my friends showed up for a pizza party. They loved my Cars cake.






We all sat at the table and had pizza, lemonade, and I finally got to eat my Cars cake! We all went to church this morning and then right after church Grandpa and Grandma left because the weather.

No comments: