Monday, March 16, 2009

More Birthday Fun

My favorite place to read in the basement.

Waiting to open presents, because Daddy was in a meeting.

This weekend Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara came up to see me and my parents. I could hardly wait for them to get here. I asked all week long when they were coming. Mommy told me they were coming on Friday. I woke up at 5:00 am on Friday morning. When Mommy came in the room I told her it was Friday and asked if Buck was here yet. Mommy tired to get me to fall back asleep but I won't so we got up and got an early start on cleaning the house. Daddy got up at the normal time. After my nap that afternoon we played outside until Grandpa and Grandma arrived. Mommy and I were chopping up the snow banks. I got to open my presents, I got lots of summer clothes and some more Play-Dough. That night Mommy made pizza and we watched Cars while we ate our pizza. After the pizza was eaten then it was on to cake.


Saturday, we got up and let Mommy sleep for a while. When she came down we made waffles and bacon it was so yummy. After breakfast we headed to Beaver Dam to look at tables for the kitchen. I took a good nap and when I got up we went outside to play again. Grandpa and Grandma played cars with me.
Sunday, I woke up with icky eyes so I stayed home from church with Grandpa and Grandma. Daddy preached and Mommy gave the children's message. After, church Grandpa Buck made the best steaks. I had to say bye to them after lunch. It was a great time. I love it when my Grandparents visit.

No comments: