Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to Sleep


Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to sleep in my crib and pack-in-play on my back. They want me to stop sleeping in my swing because I am growing out of it. I don't like sleeping on my back. I wake up as soon as they put me down. My longest nap yesterday was forty-five minutes.





Mommy and I went for a long walk to the Post Office. I fell asleep for the last twenty minutes. Mommy spent the day getting ready to have people come over for dinner. She cleaned and made White Chicken Chili for Friday's dinner. However, She forgot to take the Chicken Pot Pies out of the freezer in time. Dinner was served a little bit later than she wanted. But in the end it all worked out and the people loved it. I again showed off how talkative I can be.




Since I didn't get any good naps during the day I thought I would keep Mommy up for most of the night. She is pretty tired today. I think Mommy is going to nap when I nap today.




I have a new toy that I like to play with. It is a spider. I like his many legs because each leg has some cool toy for me to play with.






I am going to post some pictures from baptism for you to see.






Bye for now.

No comments: