Friday, June 29, 2007

Waiting


Mommy, Daddy, and I are waiting for all kinds of different things. Me, I am waiting for next week when I am going back to Michigan for a visit with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara and other friends. Daddy and Mommy are waiting for me to go potty. I have not had a poopy diaper since last week Friday. Mommy has tried all sorts of things trying to get me to go. Now, she is just waiting for me to drop the big stinky one.

Not much has happened since I last wrote. We went to Daddy's softball game last night. They won again. Yeah!! Mommy has cleaned the house and been doing the laundry. Daddy has been working on his sermons for Sunday.

Me, I have been eating, sleeping, and playing. Mostly eating and playing. Sleep is hard to come by for both Mommy and me. I did have two good nights this week. Today Daddy finished up early and then he came and held me while I slept and then Mommy went up stairs to take a nap.

Just think Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara it is only 4 more sleeps till I am at your house! I am excited to take the ferry.

1 comment:

Sara Jeanne said...

Ha ha, Parker! My mom and dad call this the "poop roulette" Who will be holding you when its time to stink? Isn't it fun to keep them guessing? I hope I get to see you when you come visiting. We'll have to get our nap schedules in line so we can play. See you soon!