Friday, June 8, 2007

Hanging Out With The Terps

I was a good boy today. I slept a lot. This morning I woke up at 7:00 and I wanted to eat and play. After I ate, Mommy laid me under my activity center and I played for half an hour while she ate breakfast and did the dishes. Then I had a big fit I cried and cried. While Mommy walked me all around the house. I finally fell asleep. Then I slept for the next hour and half. Mommy cleaned like a maniac. She was trying to get everything clean before we leave for Wisconsin. I ate again and then I played for a while and then Mommy and I fell asleep together on the couch.

Then we drove into GR and I met some new relatives, my Uncle John , Aunt Bev and Cousin Rachel. I slept for a while in the arms on all different relatives. Then I played on the floor. I kicked and talked with my Grandma, Aunt Ruth. She called me a Bobble Head. Marlin didn't like it when Ruth called me a Bobble Head. So he took me and we had some guy talk.

I had a great night and it is only two more sleeps until I see my Daddy. I can't wait.

No comments: