Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm in Wisconsin

Hey everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. (Daddy's computer is in the shop) I arrived here in Wisconsin on Sunday safe and sound. Daddy was so excited to see me. He held me for a long time, while Mommy, Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara unloaded the car. I don't remember much of the trip. I slept most of the way. As Grandma Sara said over and over "Let's make hay while the baby is asleep." Grandpa Buck was very silly on our stop in Michigan City. He let me suck on a pretzel. Mommy got mad at him.

After moving everything in it was time for Daddy to go and preach. I threw a huge fit because I was hungry and wanted to eat right when the service was starting. Mommy fed me and we made it in to hear Daddy preach. I laid on the bench kicking and talking the whole time.

On Monday, I got up and played with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara while Mommy got to sleep in. Then Grandpa Buck made the grownups bacon and eggs. After a tour of Waupun which I missed because I was sleeping. We went home to play for a while. In the afternoon we went to the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge. Grandpa Buck and Daddy made funny comments while we took the driving tour. Again I slept. Mommy says that I am getting on a schedule.

Tuesday morning I played with Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara until they had to leave for Grand Rapids. I miss playing with them. But before they left they hooked up a cool phone. It has a video camera so I can see them and they can see me. Mommy did lots of laundry on Tuesday and arranged the house the way she wanted it.

Wednesday night we had people come over and I had to put on a show. I kicked and talked so the people could see how smart I am. Mommy and Daddy also got the cable hooked up so they can now watch the news. Mommy turned it on just in time to see that Dale Jr. signed with his new team. She was mad because now she is afraid that she is going to have to cheer for the bad men. (Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson)

We are at the library so I can blog. Hopefully he will get his computer back today.

No comments: