Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Giggling and Splashing

Wow, today went fast. I slept really well for Mommy last night. She was very happy with me. This morning Mommy and I woke up to phone calls. The second one was the best because it was Grandpa Buck and he had Uncle Chris on the other line. It has been a month since Mommy and I have heard his voice. We were both very excited. I showed him how talkative I can be. He can't wait to meet me and I can't wait to meet him either. It is just over three weeks till he comes to the USA!!

Tonight we went to the grocery store as a family to get food for Mommy and Daddy to eat tonight and for dinner tomorrow. When we got back there were a lot of people waiting at our door. Mommy and Daddy had the nights mixed up for making dinner for people at church. Mommy quickly make the spaghetti she was planning on making for tomorrows dinner. I was such a good boy. Even though it was time for me to eat, I let Mommy make dinner for everyone else, then when they ate she feed me. Daddy says that Mommy is amazing. She can just roll with whatever happens.

After everyone left and Mommy was cleaning up I was talking with Daddy and I started to giggle at him. He can be so funny. Then it was time for my bath. I showed Daddy how I love to splash and kick in my little bathtub. I am almost too long for my little bathtub. After my bath it was time to get all lotioned up. Then Mommy fed me and I fell asleep. Oh the great life I lead.

No comments: