Saturday, June 23, 2007

Visitors


This morning when I woke up new people were in my house. Mommy said that they came last night after I went to bed. The visitors are Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill! This morning after breakfast I got to play with them. I tried to tell them so much that I got tired very fast. Today I am going to show them all around Waupan.


I have slept better the last two nights. Mommy is so thankful for that. Last night I got really scared but Mommy held me tight and told that it was just some silly kids lighting fireworks off at 3:30 am. I am glad that Mommy was around to make me feel better.


Yesterday morning I got to hang out with some of my new friends. Their names are Neil and Arent. We played and then I watched them ride their bikes in the church parking lot while our Mom's talked about quilting.


More later so stay tuned Grandma Sara! Do you like my new praying pose?

No comments: