Sunday, June 24, 2007

Grabbing Things is Cool


Yesterday, I showed Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill all around town. They got to see many of the different prisons and statues in Waupun. I kept falling asleep as we drove.

I also showed them and Mom and Dad how I hold on to the toys that they give me.

At night we went to visit some of our friends. We got to see the zip line that they made that day with their dad. Mommy and Daddy would not let me try it. They said that I was to little. We had dinner with their family and I sat and talked with Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill. I told them a lot of stories. After dinner Daddy and Grandpa played softball with them. Later it was time for birthday cake. They made Daddy a quarter of a cake to celebrate his quarter birthday. It was funny.

Sunday night after church I sat in Daddy's lap and talked to him. Tomorrow he is going fishing. I hope that he has a lot of fun.

No comments: