Saturday, June 9, 2007

Busy Morning Grandpa and Grandma's

I am blogging early today because I won't be able to later. This morning after eating I got to sit and talk with Grandpa Buck for a while. Then he went to shave and Grandma Sara and I chatted for a sometime. But I did have to stop talking so that I could e-mail my Uncle Chris. After all that I was sleepy so Grandma laid me down.

Mommy went to the mall and some other stores while I slept on the floor at G and G's house. When Mommy came home was still sleeping although I like to trick her by opening and closing my eyes all time. I am a funny little boy.

Tonight is going to be a big night for me. I am meeting my Great Aunt Linda for the first time. I am also meeting my second cousins Ryan and Skyler. I know that we will get along great together.

Daddy I hope you play great today in your softball tournament. Mommy and I can't wait to see you. Now only one more night time sleep till I can talk to you and give you a great big hug.

No comments: