Saturday, June 16, 2007

Grease Lightning


That is the song that Mommy and Daddy sing to me while they are putting my special cream to keep my skin clear. Mommy says that Grandma Sara and Grandpa Buck use to do this to my Uncle Chris all time.


Today Daddy and I hung out in the morning while Mommy went back to get some much needed Beauty Sleep. I fell asleep on Daddy and slept for a long time he is so warm. I just love to sleep in his arms.


This afternoon I took a bath and had so much fun splashing my arms down in the water. I like taking a bath. After my bath I got all greased up.


Mommy and I went on a walk tonight passed two of the prisons in town. Some time she will take pictures and post them on the blog. Mommy says she needs to get back in shape.


Look for more pictures tomorrow Daddy and I celebrate Father's Day.

No comments: