Friday, June 15, 2007

No Sleep for You


"Sleep What is it Good for, Absolutely Nothing!" That is what I thought last night. I just wanted Mommy to hold me. Every time she put me down I would cry. I got up at 4:00am and Mommy worked so hard to get me to sleep I slept for a few minutes then I wanted to get up again. At 5:00 am she took me downstairs and at 5:30 am she let me play. She then checked e-mail and different websites. (Daddy drove to Fond du Lac last night to get his computer back.) After not sleeping most of the night I did let Mommy get an hour or so of sleep in the morning. After our nap we played for a long time. Mommy read me lots of good stories. Then Daddy was done with work and he read me so stories too. I liked that. Mommy went running for the first time since I was born. She said that was really hot. The sign on the bank said 92 degrees. She ran to the post office and then back home just over a mile. Go Mommy!


Tonight I went to my first softball game. Daddy made some great plays. His still lost their first game in along time. They were without a lot of their team members. After the loss we had to cheer Daddy up so we went to Pizza Ranch for dinner. Daddy sure does love his Pizza Ranch.


Yesterday, Mommy bought me a moses basket to sleep and play in at the thrift store. Grandma do you like me in it.

No comments: