Monday, June 25, 2007

Fishing and No bites

Today, Daddy went fishing and he didn't get any bites. He was fishing for Northern Pike with a cane pole. He still had a lot of fun.
Mommy and I hung out at home together. Mommy cleaned the downstairs and made cookies for the ice cream social we had here at the house tonight. Mommy did all of her work while I slept. I didn't take very good naps so Mommy had to work fast.
When I was awake I was talking up a storm. Mommy put me in my bouncy seat and I talked to her while she worked on my ABC book.

2 comments:

Grandpa Buck said...

Too cute for words. Reminds me of myself in my youth.

Sara Jeanne said...

Of course you didn't sleep, Parker! Your Mom was making cookies! I bet she didn't even give you a taste. I try the sad face and big reach to beg for grownup food. It works sometimes!