Thursday, June 21, 2007

Who Needs Sleep

Once again, I didn't want to sleep during the night. The longest I went was two hours. Finally, Mommy who was so tired she laid me on my tummy in my crib and then I slept for another two hours and so did she. After I got up I ate and then Mommy let me kick and play in my crib while she took a shower. Then it was off to the thrift store. Mommy got me some cool new books and a few books for her. When we got home Daddy was back from getting the car fixed because it was leaking oil. The people fixed it up right away and Daddy said they did a great job.

When Mommy and I got home she gave me a bath. I love bath time. I splash in the water and yell. Today I yelled while I was peeing on Mommy. It was really funny. She made all kinds of funny faces and then started laughing.

This afternoon I took a three hour nap. Mommy laid me on my tummy and I slept. I was all tuckered out. After my nap Mommy fed me and let me play for a while. Then she said it was time for our walk. This time she remembered the camera and she took pictures of two of the prisons. One is at the end of our street. That is where all the prisoners go first. Then a few blocks away is the a Maximum Security prison. Both prisons have houses right next door.

Tonight we went to Daddy's softball game. It got cold out. Mommy wrapped me up tight in my blankets. We cheered for Daddy's team and they won again.

When we got home I talked to both sets of Grandparents. I can't wait to see Grandpa and Grandma Van Hill tomorrow!

No comments: