Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Great Outdoors

Today Mommy took me outside to play. I finally got to see my favorite tree up close. I look at it through the window every day. The wind was really blowing and it felt funny on my face. I talked to it, but it never answered me. It was a pretty low key day around here. Daddy worked and Mommy and I played or slept.

While we were outside Mommy came up with the idea of doing a picture alphabet book all about me. She had fun coming up with different funny sayings for each letter. She wanted to start working on it while I slept today. However, she fell asleep too.

Do you like my new chair? Daddy thinks I look
really old in this picture


Tonight I played with some of my toys and talked to Mom and Dad. They are both pretty tired tonight. I don't let them get a lot of sleep. Maybe tonight I will.

No comments: