Monday, June 18, 2007

I ROLLED OVER


The big news in Waupun is that I rolled over. Mommy was putting grease on my back, so I was laying on my tummy. I didn't like being that way so I rolled over. Mommy went crazy running out of room to write it down on some papers. Daddy was in the other room and missed it by a few seconds. Sorry Daddy I will just have to start doing it more often.


I am sleeping better. The last two night I have let Mommy get five straight hours. Mommy says YEAH!!


Today, we drove as a family to Fond du Lac to go shopping. I got to sit in my jogger and talk to Mommy while she pushed me around the store. We got some great deals at the Target. Mommy and Daddy said something about getting me a Christmas present. I didn't quite catch what they said because I was so sleepy. In the next few days look for a picture of me with one of my new toys. Every time Mommy goes to get the camera to take a picture of me by it I fall asleep.


The weather here was strange today. It got very hot and then it started raining. After it rained it was even hotter. We were suppose to go to a picnic tonight. My first picnic, but they moved it inside because of the weather.


Sara, I hope you are having fun at the beach. I miss hanging out with you and I think Mommy misses walking with your Mommy. See on July 5.


Maybe I will write more after the picnic. Wait, I forgot the other important news of the day. Daddy introduced me to a new TV show today. It was kind of silly, they had guys on it called Captain Kirk and Spock.


Hi to all my Grandpas and Grandmas, I miss you all tons.

1 comment:

Sara Jeanne said...

Yes, I'm having all kinds of fun at the beach. When you get back out here I'll show you how to make sand piles.
Rolling over is a great skill to have. It helps me reach for things I'm not supposed to be playing with. Isn't it funny how excited Moms and Dads get when we discover something new? My Mom is sad because she missed a picture of me standing all by myself this afternoon.
July 5 is on the calendar! See you then!