Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I Went to School

Today I went to school with Mommy. She dropped me off at some new friends house today. I played at their house while Mommy went to work. She had to read exams to the 7th graders. When the kids finished their exams Mommy came to get me. I was ready to see her so I gave her a big hug. We got in the car and I fell asleep. I slept for a while then I wanted to eat. Mama feed me then I went to sleep again. I was a tired boy. After my nap I wanted to show all the teachers my pretty blue eyes and all my tricks. I showed them how I kick and talk. It was fun.

Then Mama and I went to Grandpa Buck and Grandma Sara's house for a while. I ate while Grandpa slept. He makes funny noises when he sleeps. Now we have to get ready for Graduation. I will talk about that later.

Bye for now. I miss you Daddy!!! :)

No comments: